The synagogue contains:
- A large, bright, spacious sanctuary
- A smaller chapel, used for daily services with the exception of Shabbat and High Holidays
- A spacious social hall for functions such as kiddushes, receptions, etc. The social hall may be divided in half or a quarter if the entire room is not required.
- A kosher meat kitchen and a kosher dairy kitchen supervised by Rabbi Friedman
- A library where you may borrow both English and Hebrew texts
- A multi-purpose room used for arts & crafts with kids, breakfasts after Shacharit, etc.
- A Woman’s Only Mikveh
We have many books and CDs in our shul library.
Beth Israel has a beautiful woman’s mikveh. To make an appointment, please call Reisa Segal at (780) 497-1083.